192.168.1.1 is a private IP address used to log in to the admin panel of many router models. 192.168.ll is preset by the router manufacturers as the default address. The admin panel of the routers is the page from which you can make any settings on your router. You can change the name of the WiFi network (SSD), change the security password, make port redirects, and many other settings.
192.168.1.1 IP address is the default IP address for most wireless routers. If you want to access the Router Administrator page, you must open it using the default IP address, which is 192.168.1.1.
This is usually the IP address 192.168.1.1. And to get the right to access the settings themselves, you need to go through permission. Just enter your username and password. In most cases, the password is an administrator and the login is an administrator.
How to Login to 192.168.1.1?
- In the address bar of your browser, type the address 192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.1.1 and press Enter.
- If you get an error, then 19216811 is not the IP address of your router.
- You can see the default IP address of your router from the sticker pasted on its backside.
- Once you know the IP address of your router, enter it in the URL of your browser.
- Enter the user and password of your router.
How to find the IP address of your router?
How to change the IP address of the router?
- Log in to your default admin panel at 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1 (default username and password are admin/admin)
- Go to Advanced Settings> Network> LAN.
- In the “IP address” field, you can change it to the address you want, such as 192.168.1.2.
- Save it and the router will reboot to apply the new settings.