Huawei HG8245H5 Router Login
To access the HG8245H5 router’s administration page, type 192.168.100.1 into your browser’s address bar or click the box below.
How to login to HG8245H5?
Follow these simple steps to access the admin panel of your HG8245H5 router.
1. Open your default web browser and enter the IP address http://192.168.100.1 or 192.168.100 in the address bar.
2. A login page will appear in front of you in the Huawei HG8245H5 admin panel. In the fields, you need to enter your username ” telecomadmin ” and password ” admintelecom “.
3. Enter your username and password in the fields provided.
4. You will now be logged into your router’s admin panel.
Change the WiFi name (SSID) and WiFi password of Huawei HG8245
1. Select WLAN (located in the menu bar at the top of the page) and click on it, then click on WLAN Configuration (located in the menu bar at the top of the page).
2. In the SSID field, enter the new name of your network.
3. In the “security” field, enter a security password.
4. Select WPA2-PSK and then save the settings made by the “save” button.
How to reset Huawei HG8245?
To reset the Huawei HG8245 router to factory settings, you need to perform the following steps.
1. Turn on the Huawei HG8245 router
2. Look for the reset button. Some routers have a small hole and others have a reset button.
3. Press the factory reset button with a paper clip or something that goes through the small hole and hold it for about 10 – 15 seconds!
4. Wait until you see all the lights on the HG8245 start blinking.
5. The Huawei HG8245 router will reboot.
Your HG8245 router is reset and ready to use.
Forgot the password for the Huawei HG8245 router
In case you have changed the default username and password of Huawei HG8245 and forgot them, you will need to reset it.